- Jun Pang, Chris Dwyer, and Alvin Lebeck received the best paper award at the ACM International Workshop on Network on Chip Architectures (NoCArc 2013), for their paper "Exploiting Emerging Technologies for Nanoscale Photonic Networks-on-Chip."
- CSE welcomes Professor Theo Benson.
- Alvin Lebeck, in collaboration with researchers at UT Austin, received a $700,000 grant from the National Science Foundation to explore the use of data parallel hardware (e.g,. GPUs) to improve energy efficiency of server workloads.
- Chris Dwyer's group enables 1,000-fold increase in optical storage. Learn more »
- Landon Cox to serve as 2014 Mobisys Technical Program Co-Chair
- Sandeep Agrawal wins RIP award
- Marisabel Guevara Receives 2013 Dean’s Award for Excellence in Mentoring. Learn more: CS profile » and Grad school profile »
- Landon Cox and Team Develop ScreenPass to Protect Touchscreen Passwords Learn more »
- Jun Yang Receives Brooks Award for Teaching. Learn more »
- Ben Lee and Vince Conitzer have been awarded a four-year, $700K grant from the National Science Foundation to study datacenter management, game theory, and strategic agents.
- Ben Lee is the ISPASS program committee chair.
All highlights »
No talks scheduled
All events »